Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 07:15:21 -0400
From:      Tony Rentschler <walterr@bellatlantic.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sealevel board support?

I've got a VB5 application running on an NT box and I'd like to move it
over to FreeBSD. The app reads from a Sealevel ACB56 (4021) Sync/Async
board (RS-232/V.35) and receives MPEG files. I haven't found support for
this specific board on the FreeBSD hardware lists I've looked at, but I
wonder if anyone knows of an equivalent board that is supported?

Thanks,
Tony

--
Tony Rentschler           The Associated Press
Senior Software Engineer  50 Rockefeller Plaza