Date:      Sun, 21 Sep 1997 05:01:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <jmcla@ocala.cs.miami.edu>
To:        FreeBSD User Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to dial ppp auto?...  : ^o

Keith, I found that under each header in the ppp.conf file, you need a
space in front of each command line in order for ppp to recognize it.
This may not be the case, but when I put the space in, everything seemed
to work.  For instance, here is a sample:

demand:
 set speed 115200
 set dial 1234567

If I left the spcae out:

demand:
set speed 115200
set dial 1234567

I would get an error complaining about dstaddr as well.  Again, I might
be wrong, but it worked for me.

-Joe Clarke