Date:      Wed, 2 Dec 1998 23:58:33 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can we just come to a decision on IPv6 and IPSec?

According to Andreas Klemm:
> FreeBSD is their main developement platform and I have the feeling
> they are more than willed to contribute their work to us and
> generally *BSD...

Ahem, this can be said for INRIA as well as  Francis is a FreeBSD user, has
worked for NetBSD too (even before FreeBSD) and his  work has been included
in NetBSD and I think OpenBSD. This is also the base for AIX stuff (like it
or not, IBM took the INRIA code not another one).

We have at least two people (including one committer) willing to port &
maintain to 3.0 & CURRENT.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #2: Sun Nov  8 01:22:20 CET 1998