Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:51:05 -0800
From:      chuck sumner <chuck@2inches.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   The ol' Thinkpad 560 rides again!

Thanks to everyone who sent email regarding my x-windows struggle. I
now have KDE running perfectly. Many. many thanks.

Now how about audio? A quick look at the nearly worthless IBM specs
say I've got an ESS1688 16bit sound card. KDE cant do anything with
it, and I have no idea where to even set it up!

So if anyone has gotten their ThinkPad 560 10U or similar to do
audio, I would sincerely love to here how.

Thanks a million,

Chuck

PLEASE ACT ACCORDINGLY.