Date:      Sat, 14 Sep 2002 1:49:05 -0500
From:      <glbj@verizon.net>
To:        "Jon Longoria" <jon.longoria@dfwgroove.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Re: ';;' instead of 'fi'

When I first looked at that code I thought I spotted something wrong, but the only thing wrong was me. I'm not much of a scripting guru, but leave this on the list. there are a few around here that can probably spot the problem. You might want to see if creating /var/crash/ helps. Beyond that, I'm outta my league.
Gene