Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:48:53 +0200
From:      Alex Le Heux <alexlh@funk.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't make crashdump after panic

Hi,

With a kernel from 07:00 (UTC) this morning I started to get a panic every
time during the startup of Windowmaker.

After configuring the system for making a crashdump, I get "panic: Timeout
table full" halfway through the dump.

This is on a stock PII system (weirdest hardware is a ZIP drive :), which
I'm trying to upgrade from a -current from Sep 17. (install new kernel
first, make world after, etc)

Can anyone clue me in here?

Alex