Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 1998 23:26:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Arun Moorthy <moorthy@cs.unc.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   install disk for CAM AND 3c905?

Greetings.

I need to install FreeBSd on a whole bunch of machines.
These machines need a boot.flp that has a kernel that has both CAM and a
device driver for the 3c905 XL card (xl0).

long hours have passed in my effort to build my own install floppies, with
no success.

Right now, the only solution seems to be to use a CAM boot.flp that does
not support the xl0 card, use a different network card for the install
stage (by swapping cards on each machine when installing) and then to use
my kernel that has both CAM and xl0 support.

Due to the number of machines that need to be installed, I'm hoping there
is a better solution.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
-arun