Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2001 00:18:53 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: checking in...

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

On Sun, Nov 18, 2001 at 02:41:30PM -0800, Hiten Pandya wrote:
> hello all,
> please tell me if i have done something wrong but...
>=20
> i have installed 5.0-CURRENT as of the latest CVS copy
> of 7.00pm GMT British Time.. it all works fine...
>=20
> but.. i think there is a problem witht the linux
> compatibility.. although i am not a very much of a
> programmer (yet).. but... it seems that
> linux-netscape* dont seem to be working properly..
>=20
> thanks...

If you're going to run -current, it's expected that you can give
better bug reports than this, and also that you'll pay close attention
to the CVS commit logs and mailing list traffic so you know what's
going on with the system, and what should and shouldn't work.

Kris

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE--