Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:50:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Anderson <bunicula@rcn.com>
To:        "Fred J. Lomas" <aj@8hill.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Natd

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Fred J. Lomas wrote:

> Hi,
>        how do I go about editing my  natd every time i open it up it
> comes up all encrypted

what are you trying to open? are you editing the file with the natd
configuration rules in it (rc.firewall?)m or are you trying to open up the
natd program itself.

i use ipfilter/ipnat myself, but from what i remember, to change your natd
setup, you'd either create your own script file, or modify
/etc/rc.firewall...

brian