Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:21:41 +0100
From:      Eric Masson <emss@free.fr>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Gregory Edigarov <greg@bestnet.kharkov.ua>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 100% repeatable crashes on 6.2-RELEASE-p3

Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org> writes:

Hello,

> Not use kernel ppp, which is known to be broken.  I don't know what
> this means for your application.

Sorry to hijack this thread but is there any way to mimic the following
pppd invocation with mpd or ppp(8) :
/usr/sbin/pppd 192.168.0.15:192.168.0.80 nodefaultroute nodetach debug \
lcp-echo-failure 10 lcp-echo-interval 10 proxyarp deflate 8
It could help me to get reliable operation from ssltunnel based links
(ports/net/ssltunnel-*)

Regards

--
 J'aimerai créer mon propre newsgroup "fr.mincir.vitalite" [...] Ainsi,
 cela permettrait aux personnes de se rendre directement dans mon