Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:29:53 +0200
From:      Willem Brown <willem@brwn.org>
To:        Meagan Jia Pi <meagan@e-lingo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: p5-Apache

Hi,

It's the old mod_perl package. You should rather use the www/mod_perl
port instead. (/usr/ports/www/mod_perl)

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 12:21:02PM -0700, Meagan Jia Pi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you please tell me what is in this package?
> Thanks!
>
> Meagan Jia Pi  - ICQ# 58678208
> www.elingo.com
> Translate the Internet!

Best Regards
Willem Brown
--
 /*      Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD. The choice is yours.      */

You can bring any calculator you like to the midterm, as long as it
doesn't dim the lights when you turn it on.
		-- Hepler, CS, University of Washington