Date:      Sat, 18 Jul 2015 19:01:14 +0100
From:      Miguel C <miguelmclara@gmail.com>
To:        pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg upgrade "upgrade only; do not reinstall"

First of all pkgng is awesome :)

But there's one thing I've been having "issues" with and after looking
in the man page I didn't found a solution for this, but maybe I'm just
missing something.

when "pkg upgrade" is run, is there any flag I can use for it to look
for "upgrade" candidates only and not reinstall?

I have so ports installed with different options, and when running pkg
upgrade this ones always show up, and If I want to full upgrade I have
to go for it...

I could probably script it to parse the "upgradable pkgs only" and
then run pkg install for each... but maybe there's an easier way?

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
Miguel Clara
IT - Sys Admin & Developer