Date:      Fri, 06 Dec 2002 14:23:12 -0500
From:      Paul Khavkine <paul@colba.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: nsswitch functionality

There's been a few discussions in the past about that in the past.
I actually looked at starting to write some code but ran into a couple things
and
also lack of time.

I would be happy to donate some time (not much for now) if there woudl be a
couple people with the knowledge of the subject to help/answer questions. I
would really love to use LDAP instead of NIS.
Plus i'm not that good with C (not a big problem).

Cheers
Paul