Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:40:55 +0200
From:      Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <freebsd.nospam@mekanix.dk>
To:        "Petr Holub" <hopet@ics.muni.cz>, "Bjarne Wichmann Petersen" <freebsd.nospam@mekanix.dk>, <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Cc:        joe@tao.org.uk
Subject:   Re: Mounting USB-floppies (was:ASUS USB floppy)

On Monday 08 April 2002 10:17, Petr Holub wrote:

> > Did you ever got your usb-floppy working? I've encountered the exact same
> > problem/errors on my X20 with a TEAC usb-floppy.
> nope. But I hope I'll get it working in 4.6. There are quite large changes
> in USB code since 4.5 release which I'm not able to test for it requires
> update to -STABLE (and my notebook is very production one not experimental
> one :-( ).
> If you are able to test it using -STABLE it will be very valuable to
> report both Josef Karthauser [joe@tao.org.uk] and me.

Actually I *am* running -STABLE (source cvsup'ed last friday).

But if it's any help, my laptop is part "toy", so if you come across some
pathces (including instructions on how to apply and remove them... I'm not a
hacker ;)) or the likes I'm willing to test them.

Bjarne
--
Homepage: http://www.mekanix.dk