Date:      30 Mar 2002 20:59:45 -0800
From:      "Gary W. Swearingen" <swear@blarg.net>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/36558: support.html#gnats needs a link to Problem Reports article.

>Number:         36558
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       support.html#gnats needs a link to Problem Reports article.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical

http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#gnats has a list of links to which
this should be added:

Writing FreeBSD Problem Reports (article)
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/problem-reports/article.html

(I almost didn't submit this because I fear that the very time-consuming
and usually useless "background search" that the article says "should"
be done before submitting a PR will discourage too many PR submittals.
(I don't see a problem in a growing PR database, though I do see a
problem in their not being listed somewhere with a non-submitter's
assigned priority/importance value.))
>How-To-Repeat:
n/a