Date:      Sat, 21 Feb 1998 13:27:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Two distfiles, two subdirs?

Hey folks,

Quick porting question.  I'm working on updating the WindowMaker port, and
there are two files I need:   The windowmaker distfile, and this thing
called libProbList.tar.gz.

The two distfiles come from different subdirs on the master site, so it
doesn't seem like I can just specify two distfiles.  I'm hunting through
the ports tree for another example of how this gets handled, but I haven't
found it yet.  (I don't think libPropList merits its own port, but that
would be one solution.  The @%^ distfile doesn't come with a version
number.)

Any advice?

Thanks,