Date:      Sun, 8 Mar 2015 18:33:32 +0530
From:      Rushil Paul <rushilpaul@gmail.com>
To:        Ed Schouten <ed@80386.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GSoC 2015 Task: Unifying ping and ping6

Hi,
I'm not sure about what my part would be in getting noping relicensed to
BSD/MIT.
I'm still going with unifying ping/ping6 and traceroute/traceroute6 as of
now.

Also, I did not find the source for traceroute in
/usr/src/usr.sbin/traceroute/. This dir just contained a Makefile and
findsaddr-udp.c. The other relevant files were in
/usr/src/contrib/traceroute/.
However this was not the case with traceroute6. traceroute6.c is in
/usr/src/usr.sbin/traceroute6/ (where it should be) except for the file
as.h (which it includes) which is in /usr/src/contrib/traceroute/

Why isn't all of traceroute in one place?

--
Regards,
Rushil