Date:      Fri, 15 Jul 2016 08:22:12 -0453.75
From:      "William A. Mahaffey III" <wam@hiwaay.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: borderline OT fireox question
References:  <5e4a20fe-51a4-ac10-4f72-23fcc3d04c15@hiwaay.net> <20160714002117.224b64ae@archlinux.localdomain> <8cd76e2e-ed11-7b3b-be75-de6bb4dcc092@hiwaay.net> <20160714063744.snaqwdbmzhd4ndb5@dijkstra.sfs.uni-tuebingen.de> <86r3awnh1i.fsf@WorkBox.Home> <20160714220944.2f05391f@archlinux.localdomain> <86poqfohta.fsf@WorkBox.Home> <5798a075-66eb-dc37-729b-ba8e72f2e1df@hiwaay.net> <20160715064517.15ffaa62@archlinux.localdomain>