Date:      Thu, 06 Dec 2001 12:48:09 -0500
From:      Mikel King <mikel@ocsinternet.com>
To:        Fabrizio Ravazzini <freefabri@yahoo.it>
Cc:        freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD + Hp Netserver e800

I've got everal lpr running it, and a couple of older netservers I
seriously doubt that you'll have any problems. The only isseu is that
these e800's are eol and your miliage may vary, but then again the same
thing happend to the cpq proliant 800's and I've had great luck with
those. Personally if I could I grab one of these.