Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:57:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Crash Override <mofo_junkhead@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Missing keyboard symbols

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Crash Override wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm an NT admin that has been using FreeBSD at work for 5 years now.
> But since we changed many of the servers in our company to FreeBSD I have
> had a rather serious error while doing administrative work. The consolemode
> programs (Why don't they all just have a GUI? argh :-) ask me to press some
> Annykey to continue installation.

	Errr... If this is a joke, you should have sent it to -chat. If
this is a serious question you should send them to
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org in the future.

	If you are seriously asking about the "Any" key, think about it for a
second. The message doesn't say, "Push THE Any key ..." It says push any
key. If that's too complicated, just press the space bar.

Good luck,

Doug
--
    "So, the cows were part of a dream that dreamed itself into
existence? Is that possible?" asked the student incredulously.