Date:      Tue, 2 May 2006 13:07:11 +1000
From:      "Alex Ballantine" <alex@fweb.ws>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   question about linprocfs

We have a apache server with most of the latest programs on it except java,
so when I tried to install it everything went fine until it came up with

                        "===>  Building for jdk-1.5.0p3

ERROR: You must have LINPROCFS mounted beforenprocfs linprocfs
/compat/linux/pr

starting to build the native JDK 1.5.0.

You may do it with the following commands:

# kldload linprocfs

and

# mount -t linprocfs linprocfs /compat/linux/proc

*** Error code 1

Stop in /ports/java/jdk15."

When ever I type in either of those command it just gives me errors back eg.
Kldload is unknown command yet kldstat works and the other line told me that
linprocfs doesn't exist. Which I found out is not in the linux/proc/ folder.

So my question is where and how do I install linprocfs ???

Oh btw I did find procfs inside the /proc/curproc/ folder