Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2013 07:36:17 +0400
From:      "Andrey V. Elsukov" <ae@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Victor Sudakov <sudakov@sibptus.tomsk.ru>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: net-mgmt/netmond is too old

On 21.09.2013 19:40, Victor Sudakov wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> The net-mgmt/netmond port is very old. netmond-2.3.7 is already
> available at http://people.freebsd.org/~ae/netmond-2.3.7.tgz
>
> Could you update the port please?
>
> I have tested netmond-2.3.7 on 8.4-RELEASE i386 with about 80 objects,
> it works just fine.

The version in this tarball isn't the same that in ports. It is highly
refactored. I removed some parts of code that we don't used, included
most of patches from ports and also some new.
It will be better if someone hosted this tarball somewhere.
freefall isn't right place for it.

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov