Date:      Tue, 07 Mar 1995 12:02:14 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Revised version of "Giant Step" GIF

> Now I release a revised version of "Giant Step" GIF.  This picture is
> placed on
>
> 	http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa/secret/

Hmmmm.  I guess I can live with the wording.. :-)

Just one final nit-picking question - do you think it would be better
with the picture bordered so that the daemon's shadow doesn't merge
with the frame, or was this effect intentional?  I'm genuinely asking
here since I'm not actually sure how it would look both ways - I've no
paint program here to actually fuss with it myself and see.  That it
might actually look WORSE with a border is a possibility I'm more than
willing to grant.

Also, for a poster it would be nice to get a 24 bit version.  Is this
possible?

Thanks!  And despite what may seem like a lot of criticism coming from
Walnut Creek, thanks for doing this unpaid graphic artist work!  We
were going to *pay* someone to draw all this for us! :-)

					Jordan