Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:02:42 -0700
From:      Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>
To:        "Richard (Rick) Seay" <rick.seay@teksavvy.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: ksh93-20080725

Richard (Rick) Seay wrote:
> I've run into a problem with the 2008-07-25 version of ksh93.  In a
> login shell, the following causes ksh to hang:
>
> echo x | grep y

Nothing comes to mind for this error.  You might try emailing the
developers list at ast-developers@research.att.com or contact David or
Glenn directly.  The only problems I can solve are related to building
and installing on FreeBSD.

/Joe

there is a link to the mail lists from the standard AT&T research
software web page, www.research.att.com/sw/download/