Date:      Tue, 9 Sep 1997 00:16:48 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
To:        "Jamil J. Weatherbee" <jamil@counterintelligence.ml.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: upsd?

On Mon, Sep 08, 1997 at 10:58:27PM -0700, Jamil J. Weatherbee wrote:

> Anyone have a source for upses designed to be connected to banks of
> batteries? I saw some somewhere but I can't remember where?

I have placed a copy of upsd in the incoming directory on ftp.freebsd.org
(ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming). This is the copy I pulled
from Wild Wind several months ago. Their connection to the Internet seems
to be toubled.

This copy is _VERY_ incomplete.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.2
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses