Date:      Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:57:43 -0500
From:      <myfreebsd@cox.net>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Cc:        kline@tao.thought.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: reaplay and mplay/mplugin....

Gary,

I am sorry I misread your email. I haven't really tried too much to have streaming audio through the browser (Although I don't see how this would be different). My problem with Realplayer is that I could get sound but no video. mplayerplug-in is still under development so I am sure they will get it worked out eventually. In the meantime, I would checkout plugger. It doesn't try to haddle the stream itself put hands it off to other apps such as mplayer or xine. Might  work better for you. I am actaully going to give it a go tonight.

David