Date:      Sun, 14 Jun 2009 14:28:31 -0400
From:      Carmel <Carmel_NY@hotmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Question <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Unable to start clamsmtpd

I just installed clamsmtpd on a fresh FreeBSD-7.2 installation. When I
attempt to start the program via the start up script supplied by the
port maintainer, I receive this error message:

Clamsmtpd: invalid Outaddress socket name or ip: start

I receive the exact same message when I terminate the program, except
start is replaced by stop.

In the config file, this is listed:

OutAddress:	10026

That is the default setting. I made sure that clamav was running.

I cannot figure out what the problem is. Anyone have any suggestions?

--
Carmel