Date:      Thu, 25 May 2006 22:18:25 +1000
From:      "Dave Symonds" <dsymonds@gmail.com>
To:        "Philip Radford" <phil@chycor.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCPOnly Port

On 5/25/06, Philip Radford <phil@chycor.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Apologies in advance if there is an obvious answer to this but still gett=
ing acquainted with ports under FreeBSD.

> I am interested in /usr/ports/shells/scponly.
>
> However how do I set the parameter WITH_SCPONLY_CHROOT and WITH_SCPONLY_W=
INSCP. I assumed I could use 'setenv WITH_SCPONLY_WINSCP =3D yes' but freeb=
sd does not like the setenv command. This is on a 5.3 box.

You're probably using a shell like 'sh'; instead of setenv, use
'export'. For just building ports, however, it'd be easier to do:
(from /usr/ports/shells/scponly):

WITH_SCPONLY_WINSCP=3Dyes make install

or

WITH_SCPONLY_WINSCP=3Dyes WITH_SCPONLY_CHROOT=3Dyes make install

Dave.

--=20
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords
  is no basis for a system of government."