Date:      Thu, 25 Nov 1999 14:52:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      jseger@FreeBSD.ORG
To:        grog@lemis.com, jseger@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/12541

Synopsis: gtk installs itself where it can't be found

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: jseger
State-Changed-When: Thu Nov 25 14:50:43 PST 1999
State-Changed-Why:
It has been resolved that this is not a bug, but an unfortunately necessary bug due to the
multiple versions of gtk required by ports in our tree.  This is in the same
category as tcl/tk that is being gradually changed over time so that we only
need to support one version.  Since this PR was last discussed, gtk11 has been
removed, all that is left to do is to remove some gtk-1.0 dependencies and switch
gtk12 back to installing gtk-config.