Date:      Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:56:33 +0100
From:      Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org>
To:        Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, OxY <oxy@field.hu>
Subject:   Re: [fbsd] Re[2]: jailctl with multiple ip per jail

Hi, Oxy, Daniel,

> > yes, i know that, but what i want is to use an existing jail
> > with 2ip
> > not to create additional jails..
>
> although i dont know if it really works, but here is what i was able
> to google (check those mijail patches) :) place your questions on pjd@
>
> http://garage.freebsd.pl/

pjd's mijail patce are a little bit old as they are against
5.0-CURRENT.  ISTR it is usable but there were still minor problems
with it which prevented the patch from being commited, but I can't
pull out the details from my memory.  However checking the archives
would answer you for sure.

Depending on what you really want to do, you may however workaround
this limitation using some NAT rules.

Best regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen