Date:      Sat, 16 Jun 2001 20:39:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bzdik BSD <bzdik@yahoo.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Apple]RE: Mundie, Perens, GPL, BSD etc again

--- Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be> wrote:
> At 1:09 PM -0700 6/16/01, Bzdik BSD wrote:

> >                                  When I told you about tax
> write-offs
> >  that are in effect since late XX century, you 'explain' to me what
> >  _should_ happen.
>
> 	No, I explained the situation as it exists.  You're free to
> compare the prices you see on eBay for two year old hardware to the
> current prices for new hardware, and see for yourself.

How can you explain something you never knew? You just learn from some
other post about tax write-off and switch into e-bay pricing -> into
'explanation' of how Universe works. I am talking about a trend in
market share and marketing , you are talking about how good stale
apples are. I know that well enough. I have a few 7200/90 that still
make me money every day. They are excellent at what they are used for.

Then you start talking about Trinitron, while I am pointing to the
specific quite often poorly calibrated and converged [allegedly]15 inch

tubes iMac are equipped with. Those are not all Trinitrons, btw. And in
pre-press environment i worked we preferred Hitachis with their .22
raterops amd superscan supreme lines.

if you accuse me of MSFT FUD spreading for entertainment, that's fine,
I just don't believe such thing exists, mostly in imagination of some
who of lack of valid argument have to put a label on somebody else. I
don't view MSFT as my enemy - by resisiting something you support it.
let it fall on its own burdened by its weight and wars on thousand
fronts. This war against MSFT is pathetic, where are you and where is
Gates. You even look older than he does. pointing to Apple press
publications ( aka agitprop) is a foolish thing, unless acknowledging
being brainwashed keeps your fatso self-esteem up, since the very
notion of brain is what you need. And not knowing the difference
between chip and chipset fully justifies the longish signature - sure
sign of an inferiority complex fighter.

Have a nice weekend in AEiropa there.