Date:      Fri, 13 Jan 2017 12:59:57 +0300
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-pkg@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Some poudriere questions

Hello,

I have below questions, if you guys can find some time to answer...

1. poudriere is keeping a large set of duplicate package binaries under pou=
driere/data/cache/<jail>, but the primary repo is under poudriere/data/pack=
ages/<jail>. Why is this happening & how can I disable it?

2. Does pkg keep a separate staging area for binaries installed from the bu=
ild jail? It does not seem like it, but I'd like to confirm.

3. Is there a way to add fstab entries to poudriere scripts (or .conf)? I'd=
 like to be able to mount host's existing /usr/src (located elsewhere) to t=
he build jail (rather than download duplicate set).

4. Not very important, just curious: Is there a solution for including the =
CPU's on diskless clients (for example, create virtual CPU by mapping remot=
e CPU to local host through NIC) such that poudriere detects host+remote CP=
U'S as total CPU number (not very fond of Jenkins) ?

Regards.
--=20
FreeBSD_amd64_11-Stable_RadeonKMS
Please CC my email when responding, mail from list is not delivered.