Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:14:38 -0800
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Space for FreeBSD/ia64 snapshots

All,

I like to make available a snapshot of the ia64 platform that's
based on the sources on the development branch. This is needed
for people to obtain an installable media for an ia64 machine
that is not supported by 5.0-RELEASE. Snapshots are not made on
a regular basis at this time and don't need extensive mirroring.

I can simply put it on ftp-master if this doesn't cause problems
for anybody, but in that case would like to know which mirrors will
carry the ISOs so that I can direct people to the right site(s). If
ftp-master is not the right place for this, is there a mirror that
can be used instead?

Thanks,