Date:      Sun, 04 Jul 1999 11:11:21 +0000
From:      Gustavo V G C Rios <kernel@tdnet.com.br>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   login problem

My login.conf classes does not work, i have already looked for into
The
Complete FBSD, man pages, /usr/src/lib/libutil/* but nothing works the
way i wanna.
i think that only you hackers can help me.
Here goes the classes:

shelldef:\
        :cputime=10m:\
        :filesize=unlimited:\
        :datasize=3m:\
        :stacksize=2m:\
        :coredumpsize=unlimited:\
        :memoryuse=3m:\
        :memorylocked=1m:\
        :openfiles=15:\
        :umask=027:\
        :idletime=1m:\
        :accounted=true:\
        :minpasswordlen=10:\
        :tc=auth-defaults:

shell:\
        :maxproc=10:\
        :tc=shelldef:

I have a user that belong to shell shell login classes, but he is not
disconnected after 1 minute of idle time?
What is going? I don't really have any ideia about it!
Maybe my mistaken is too stupid, but......

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

--
What about something different this year:
Crash your FreeBSD box!