Date:      Mon, 07 Jun 1999 00:30:01 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        "Jeff Lush" <jeff@nerdpower.com>
Cc:        "Mike Holling" <myke@ees.com>, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Using PicoBSD and NAT

In message <000001beb03c$0e591cc0$15256c18@flanders.nerdpower.net> "Jeff Lush" writes:
: Does this mean I will have to recompile the source or can I grab the port
: from a CVS Repository (and if I can, how would I?)? Yes I am new to FreeBSD.

You can grab the /etc/protocols file from CVS.  It is parsed are run
time.  You can look in the FreeBSD handbook under staying current with
FreeBSD to find out how to obtain and use cvsup.

Warner