Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 1996 01:32:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        "Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com" <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apparent SCSI bus hangs...

On Thu, 24 Oct 1996, Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com wrote:

> I have been running with AHC_TAGENABLE for a few months now, with a
> ccd striped across two drives.  I haven't noticed a single problem.
> Note that I'm also using a 2940UW.  Maybe the 1542 doesn't do tags (or
> doesn't do them correctly).  That wouldn't really surprise me, since
> it's not an "ahc", but rather an "aha".

	Well, I'm out of ideas, so have disabled it (since everyone states
that its only for ahc, so gives me no benefits for either the aha/ncr
controllers) and will put the new kernel up tomorrow while at the office...

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org