Date:      Fri, 19 May 1995 03:19:45 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        dufault@hda.com
Cc:        babkin@hq.icb.chel.su, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pcnfsd or bwnfsd

 * ** pcnfsd is copyrighted software, but is freely licensed. This
 * ** means that you are free to redistribute it, modify it, ship it
                                                             ^^^^^^^
 * ** in binary with your system, whatever, provided:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 * **
 * ** - you leave the Sun copyright notice in the source code
 * ** - you make clear what changes you have introduced and do
 * **   not represent them as being supported by Sun.
 * ** - you do not charge money for the source code (unlikely, given
 * **   its free availability)

Um...I guess we can't put the source code on the CDROM but the binary
package is ok.  Is that the correct interpretation?

Satoshi