Date:      Tue,  9 May 2006 05:29:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.14, wnck-applet, kernel spin

On every machine I have tried 2.14 on so far, wnck-applet seems to
spin up to 100% cpu, and much of the activity seems to be in the
kernel.  The UI locks up for several seconds - one way to get this to
happen is to open up a new tab on gnome-terminal.

If I kill wnck-applet, and restart the killed applets when the
"... has quit unexpectedly" windows pop up, it seems to behave much
better thereafter.  The behavior returns once I start a new gnome
session, however...

Any ideas?  Anyone else seeing this?

- Mike H.