Date:      Mon, 30 Nov 1998 18:57:03 -0500
From:      Mukunda Reddy Saddi <MSADDI@cstp.umkc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   router

Hello everybody,

I am seeking some help on setting up FreeBSD as a router. I would like to
use a FreeBSD box as a router with OSPF running on it. I assume the routd
deamon with FreeBSD has RIP running!! Is there any routd with OSPF? Can
anyone help me on this.
I would also like to know whether there is any SNMP support with FreeBSD
or any other source.
Is there any RSVP support?
If I would like have this router over an ATM network, can I get any AMARP
support?
Thanks
mukund