Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:06:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   New-busified rc(4) - testers needed

At the request of another developer who has since been swamped and
unable to actually test it, I converted the rc(4) driver over to
new-bus.  If anyone can test it I would appreciate it.  Download
the tarball http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/patches/rc.tgz and unpack
it into a -current kernel source tree.  Build the 'rc' module and
give it a go.  It should work with the same hints that the old
driver worked.  Also, you should be able to kldunload the driver
if none of the devices are open.  If there are devices open, the
kldunload should fail with EBUSY.  Thanks.