Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:03:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
Cc:        Crash Override <mofo_junkhead@hotmail.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Missing keyboard symbols

:	Errr... If this is a joke, you should have sent it to -chat. If
:this is a serious question you should send them to
:freebsd-questions@freebsd.org in the future.
:
:	If you are seriously asking about the "Any" key, think about it for a
:second. The message doesn't say, "Push THE Any key ..." It says push any
:key. If that's too complicated, just press the space bar.
:
:Good luck,
:
:Doug

    The space bar?  The SPACE BAR?  Oh my god, I've been hitting the
    wrong key for *YEARS*!!!

					-Matt