Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:03:31 +1000 (EST)
From:      jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How many sites have all of the i386 DP1 bits?

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002, Murray Stokely wrote:

>   Please email me if your site has both i386 ISO images and the FTP
> installation directory.  I see that ftp.freebsd.org has all of the
> bits now (last Alpha ISO is still transferring to ftp-master), but I
> would like to list more than one site on the announce message, so
> please let me know.

hi murray,

we should have finished the i386 images later today in australia.

http://planetmirror.com/pub/freebsd/releases/i386/5.0-DP1/
ftp://planetmirror.com/pub/freebsd/releases/i386/5.0-DP1/

and

http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/freebsd/releases/i386/5.0-DP1/
ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/freebsd/releases/i386/5.0-DP1/

we're a few hours away from this though.

i am a bit disappointed that the 5.0 dp1 iso release is inconsistent with
releases before it.  why not create a 5.0 directory and put the images in
there since it is a multi cd release, rather than dropping them into the
main iso-images directory ?

of course now i imagine a bunch of sites have grabbed this, so it'd be
pain to get it moved.  blah.

regards,

-jason