Date:      Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:22:10 -0500
From:      "Alexandre \"Sunny\" Kovalenko" <Alex.Kovalenko@verizon.net>
To:        Cian Hughes <cianlists@cian.ws>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Networking Puzzle

On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 22:42 +0000, Cian Hughes wrote:

If I did not understand your setup, I do apologize, but it looks like

natd -a x.x.x.1

should do the trick. Make sure that you are either have

options         IPDIVERT                #divert sockets

in your kernel configuration, or

kldload ipdivert

or better yet, read 'man natd' ;)

--
Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko (Олександр Коваленко)