Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 1996 08:32:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@Sarnoff.COM>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   support for dell latitude or new gateway or micron?

anybody tried freebsd on any of these? dell reviews show very good
battery life. Gateway reviews show good battery life and nice multimedia
features. Micron was recommended to me by a friend. Anybody have access
to one of these guys?

I assume the thinkpad 760 is out since the modem is a dsp, and i don't
expect any free drivers to be floating around ...

thanks to all who responded.
ron

Ron Minnich                |" Microsoft Word: It does so little and it does
rminnich@sarnoff.com       |  it so slowly" -- Maya Gokhale
(609)-734-3120             |
ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html