Date:      Thu, 02 Sep 1999 16:08:22 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New 3D software available

Cool . I am looking or actually trying to persuade Precision Insight to provide
yuv->rgb and scaling support on the X server so we too can fly with
multimedia applications such as QuickTime Player and Real Audio's
Q2 player both of which are available in Java / JMF and there
other companies such as Instant Video Technologies who has
an MPEG Java / JMF player --
Thats part 1. Part 2 is to get hold of the codecs mpeg, real audio, etc...

If you can help out on this area please let me know.

	Enjoy

--

 Amancio Hasty
 hasty@rah.star-gate.com