Date:      Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:56:07 -0400
From:      "Matt Emmerton" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        "Forrest Aldrich" <forrie@forrie.com>, <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OpenAFS for FreeBSD...

OpenAFS has a partial port to FreeBSD; there have been a few folks who have
been dilligently working on this over the past couple of years.

>From http://www.openafs.org/projects.html, it appears that all the *BSDs
have some degree of support but with missing pieces.

Your best bet is to join the mailing lists, put on your developer's hat and
help out -- especially if you have access to AFS resources.

--
Matt Emmerton