Date:      Mon, 05 Apr 1999 13:34:14 -0700
From:      Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   The FreeBSD Installation Guide Project

[crossed because there are now two cascades going]

Don't reply to this message, start a new thread and keep my address
out of it.

I've heard the arguements, I know who's cheering me on, who thinks I'd
wasting my time if I don't work with the existing framework, and who
thinks my ambitions are a full of it.  Now I'm going to disappear for
the rest of the week so that I can devote most of my time to
organizing this potential project.  If someone has something new to
add to the cascade, instead of reiterating previous messages, please
e-mail me directly.  Anyone offering help, either internal or external
to the FDP, please e-mail me directly.

If you don't like what I just said, I'm not listening. :-)

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net           /\  / __         Our lies are merely the
gryph@mindless.com           /  \/OC/URNE       truth of another world