Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:31:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Fulton <cfulton@plato.phy.ohiou.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Broken reboot

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Wilko Bulte wrote:

> > I can't say about this... the only other OS that's been on it is Win2k...
>
> Win2K on Alpha?

Yep, I blame the microsoft aquisition sticker on the side of it.

> SHOW CONF in the SRM will tell you what card/chip type it is.

I have it running headless right now but I can check this evening when I
can steal a monitor from one of the linux boxes.  As I recall it's a
21043... either way though the kernel found it but didn't use it properly.

Is it possible to give an IP address to the FTP install or is the list as
far as it goes?

Charlie