Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:23:34 -0600
From:      Alex <alex@aspenworks.com>
To:        Marius Strom <marius@alpha1.net>
Cc:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chimesnet.com>, "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: mod_php4 + ssl + flash

 It is needed, I agree.. I've spent several hours on a build of
Apache.

 Anyone get the feeling a new ApachePro product is around the corner?
I do.. I smell a 'Pro' sendmail like configurator coming.. I applaud
any work that's done to make it more pleasant, and possible for more
people to build and use the sophisticated features of Apache.

  -AH