Date:      Sun, 11 Jun 2006 12:42:42 -0300
From:      Rodrigo Mufalani <mufalani@oi.com.br>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Cc:        mufalani@oi.com.br
Subject:   ipfw rules

Hi all,

  I need a help to configure my ipfw rules , that they are below.

 When active ipfw with this script, nat does not function, and with the
rules of the NAT alone , it it functions normally.

 If I make this, I work normally! My pages are showed normally

ipfw add divert 8668 ip from any to 200.x.x.x in recv $oif
ipfw add divert 8668 ip from 192.x.x.x 80 to any out xmit $oif
ipfw add allow ip from any to any

  If I use the other rules, have access to ssh, but natd does not work!

Thank you!

Att,

Rodrigo Mufalani
mufalani@oi.com.br

-----------
set fwcmd=3D/sbin/ipfw
set oif=3Drl0
set iif=3Dxl0
$fwcmd -f flush

$fwcmd add check-state

$fwcmd add deny ip from any to any in via $oif not verrevpath

$fwcmd add allow ip from me to any out via $oif keep-state
$fwcmd add deny tcp from any to any established in via $oif

$fwcmd add allow ip from any to any via $iif

$fwcmd add allow all from any to any via lo0
$fwcmd add deny all from any to 127.0.0.0/8
$fwcmd add deny ip from 127.0.0.0/8 to any

$fwcmd add divert 8668 ip from any to 200.x.x.x in recv $oif
$fwcmd add divert 8668 ip from 192.x.x.x 80 to any out xmit $oif

$fwcmd add allow tcp from any to me dst-port 110,22,80,53,8080,8668 in
via $oif setup keep-state

$fwcmd add allow icmp from any to any via $oif icmptypes 0,3,8,11,12

$fwcmd add deny log ip from any to any

-----
Aqui na Oi Internet voc=EA ganha ou ganha. Al=E9m de acesso gr=E1tis com
qualidade, ganha contas ilimitadas de email com 1 giga cada uma. Ganha
espa=E7o ilimitado para hospedar sua p=E1gina pessoal. Ganha flog, suporte
gr=E1tis e muito mais. Baixe gr=E1tis o Discador em
http://www.oi.com.br/discador e comece a ganhar.

Agora, se o seu neg=F3cio =E9 voar na internet sem pagar uma fortuna,
assine Oi Internet banda larga a partir de R$ 9,90. Clique em
http://www.oi.com.br/bandalarga e aproveite essa moleza!